Mereka yang Kool :)

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Psstt... Love YOU.

In the name of Allah The Most Gracious The Most Merciful...

So, these are the things that I need to tell you.
  1. I did my proposal for MARISH 2011
  2. I need to make such a BIG effort 
  3. Copy, Paste, Delete, Edit, Bold, Italic, Underline (Gosh! Is there anything left?)
  4. Suddenly, my BOSS emailed me proposals with new formats.
  5. I checked all of them
  6. Surprisingly, IT'S ALL DONE!
  7. Fact : I did'nt gave him the DETAILS of BIRO (meeting was just over)
  8. Belanjawan as well.
  9. Reality, IT'S ALL DONE!
Ok! What I'm trying to say in here is no matter how busy we are, how many things that need to be completed, DON'T FORGET.
ALLAH IS THERE.

He will always guide you, help you if you need Him. No cost, no payment.
Just in return, DEVOTE Him.

LOVE HIM. THE ONE AND ONLY.


Ps: I LOVE ALLAH. SUBHANALLAH. ALHAMDULILLAH. ALLAHUAKBAR.

Wallahualam
Ma fi Qalbi Ghairullah
-islamicdesire-

1 comment:

  1. subhanallah.He always be there for us.insyaAllah..;)

    ReplyDelete

''... Katakanlah, ''Apakah sama orang-orang yang mengetahui dengan orang-orang yang tidak mengetahui? Sebenarnya hanya orang yang berakal sihat yang dapat menerima pelajaran''

[Az Zumar 39:9]

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers